Children’s Art Classes:
Calling all mini artists! Come and paint with me!
Children will have a short background in art history and will learn about the elements of art; including line, shape, color, value, form, texture and space. Children will follow and recreate a preselected painting, though this does not mean they cannot edit, add and reinvent what they are seeing. I fully support creativity and individuality!
For those of you who don’t know me, I am an artist, graphic designer, crafter and of course MOM. I have been volunteering in my children’s classes at Twelve Bridges Elementary as an art docent, creating art projects, leading art classes, and in general spreading the joy of art to the littles. I have enjoyed this so much, that I am now offering up children’s art classes.
The technical stuff: BA in Art from Cal State Hayward with an emphasis in Fine Art, Graphic Design and Multimedia.
Classes are located at my residence:
211 Granite Park Ct., Lincoln, CA
Normally painting will be “al fresco”, taking place on our outdoor patio. If it is raining or the weather is too cold, class will be held inside, in my home studio space.
- Ages 5 and up
- $15 per child
- All materials will be provided
- Aprons will be provided, but please send your child to classes in “paint clothes” or something you don’t mind getting messy. Paint will stain!
- Parents feel free to drop off kiddos.
- Due to the custom nature of ALL of our classes, NO REFUNDS will be issued for reservations. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours’ notice your payment will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for a future class. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel.
Upcoming Paint Classes:
By popular demand from all my littles that believe: the magical unicorn. Reserve your child’s easel. Kids will sketch their own drawing with step-by-step instruction and then paint with acrylic paint onto canvas. Themes will be shape, color mixing and shadow.
Monday, August 13, 2018
1:00 – 2:30 pm
Space is limited, so sign up soon.
Ready to sign up?
- Payment and sign up can be done through a listing on my Etsy shop.
- Or email or call me to register and pay when you arrive: email@example.com (916) 740-0488
- You will be sent a confirmation email with an attached waiver
- Bring your signed waiver to the class
- Create your masterpiece!
I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to share with local friends and family. Follow my facebook page for all the latest events and classes.
To show our appreciation for their service, active military and veteran families will receive a 20% discount. Please contact me for a special code. email@example.com.